wool and ventile

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
First off, my stripy wool jumper. Hate to sell it but I never wear it much these days.

This is completely hand made - had sheared (old style clipped), hand carded, hand spun and hand knitted - not by me I hasten to. It is 100% Herdwick wool, not the softest but warm and very hard wearing.

The colours are natural undyed - just from using different coloured fleece to start with.

Size wise - medium. I'm a 39/40 chest and 5'8" and it fits over a t-shirt and heavy shirt fine. I can measure if need be.

Price -- £45 inc p&p to UK address. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

DSCF4191.jpg

Best idea of the colour:
DSCF4193.jpg

And Westwinds Tempest jacket, with a few mods. This jacket has press studded cuffs - factory fitted as it where. I've added a waist draw cord and ventile beard guard.

Size is medium.

http://www.west-winds.co.uk/tempest.htm

There are no labels on the jacket except a Snugpack hanging loop. The reason:

The jacket itself is a bit of "history" - it was one of the last jackets Westwinds made before the Snugpack buy out. It is likely the last True Westwinds jacket sold - it got lost in the office following the stock move. I bought it from the factory about 2 years ago and got it a bit cheaper as it wasn't labelled up e and hence classed as unfinished. To be honest I thing they just wanted to clear some space.

Its a lovely jacket but I just don't wear it as I've got a cupboard full of jackets. And as I'm mostly back into climbing type wild camping etc its not what I want. If only I had a dog to take for a walk- it would be a good excuse to keep it, but alas...

Anyway price £140 inc p&p to UK address.

DSCF4195.jpg

DSCF4197.jpg

DSCF4196.jpg

paypal preferred, but cheques etc are fine

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I know you've said you've loads of coats .....but is this any use to you...Rab Berber ....water beads off it like a ducks back....very cosy jkt with removable Hood.

b260d83d-ac30-3e0a.jpg

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers for your reply..I had to try an bag it for the missus if its still here in 3 weeks LOL I'll pur-chase it for her . Good luck with the sale and enjoy them wild camps :thumbup:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That would be great. Its just MOT an car tax this week and next. Cheers. Really appreciate this.. if it doesn't fit Her....it might fit me ;)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
http://www.west-winds.co.uk/tempest.htm[/URL]

There are no labels on the jacket except a Snugpack hanging loop. The reason:

The jacket itself is a bit of "history" - it was one of the last jackets Westwinds made before the Snugpack buy out. It is likely the last True Westwinds jacket sold - it got lost in the office following the stock move. I bought it from the factory about 2 years ago and got it a bit cheaper as it wasn't labelled up e and hence classed as unfinished. To be honest I thing they just wanted to clear some space.

Its a lovely jacket but I just don't wear it as I've got a cupboard full of jackets. And as I'm mostly back into climbing type wild camping etc its not what I want. If only I had a dog to take for a walk- it would be a good excuse to keep it, but alas...

Anyway price £140 inc p&p to UK address.

DSCF4195.jpg

DSCF4197.jpg

DSCF4196.jpg

paypal preferred, but cheques etc are fine
this is coming up for sale in a thread near you soon ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE