WoodSpirit's I've been a little busy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LW_Norfolk

Jan 8, 2012
Norfolk
After taking a lot of insperation from you guys I have been a little busy knocking up some woodspirit's, would be very happy for you guys to let me know what you think.

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

LW_Norfolk

Jan 8, 2012
Norfolk
Thanks guys, the tools that I use are a set of Flexcut chisels, did start with a set of eBay cheapies for my first one but soon found them not up to the task, and my own custom little neck knife.

@woodspirit, I wad very inspired by your fantastic tutorial, need to do some more work on noses and beards, but quite happy tinkering, each one gets slightly better as I experiment, still need to go deeper to get more definition though!

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
@woodspirit, I wad very inspired by your fantastic tutorial, need to do some more work on noses and beards, but quite happy tinkering, each one gets slightly better as I experiment, still need to go deeper to get more definition though!

hiya LW, so glad you found my tutorial helpfull :) if you want em to look a bit menacing, yes its all about definition, and that comes with plenty of digging!. and yes they do get easier and more detailed the more you do. great work! :D

steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE