Woodlore Woodsense Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Quick question for those of you who've done the Woodlore Woodsense course - what's the pace like? I did Fundamental Bushcraft last year, and they had us on the go from 7:30am to 10:30pm pretty much every day. Absolutely loved it.

Is the Woodsense a little more relaxed? I fancy being able to sit round the fire of an evening practicing my skills.

Cheers

Tobes

relfy

Nomad
It is relaxed - except for one night when we did some crazy games in the pitch dark haring about it the woods :) That was fun.

Don't expect to come out of it knowing how to track every animal under the sun - mostl y it teaches you to track people quite well.... on the principle that if you can't track them, you can't track anything. But it really developed my senses to notice the right things and there is a full-on scenario laid for the last day, which when you complete it successfully gives you a great sense of achievement.

Have a wonderful time!! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE