Woodlore T shirt on ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Well, after watching loads of silly prices paid for things on ebay, I was thinking of putting my Woodlore T shirt up for auction.

Just out of interest I was wondering how much you all think it will fetch,

We will see who gets the closest. :)

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
If its not been washed,you could distill the sweat,bottle it and flog it -'esscence of mears'.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Well chaps, it finally sold for £40, I must email uncle Ray and see if he has any more.

The leather bushcraft kit I am selling on there is going really well, I am a very happy bunny with ebay at the mo...now where's my cat that I have named Woodlore :) :) :)

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Chopper
I don't understand why you put the bid price and the Buy it Now price as the same. People usually have lower starting bid and a higher BIN price. No-one's going to bid for something if it's the same price as the BIN price. Of course I'm speaking as a buyer... I've never sold anything on eBay. :confused:

I'm amazed that you got so much for the T-shirt, they could have bought a new Tilley hat for that, or a nice pukko, or a helle knife or....

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I wanted to list all products as buy it now's, but for some unknown reason ebay had guts ache and would'nt let me, so it was make the best out of a bad situation.

As for the T shirt, neither can I, I suppose it is a bit of a rareity now as RM has'nt sold these for a while, other than that I really have no idea, you know what ebay's like.

I wonder if the buyer is a member on here?

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Chopper,

Unbelievable, 40 Pounds for an RM T-shirt, I'm thinking of putting mine (XL size)up also, a 2 pound T-shirt with 50 pence worth of name stitching bringing 40 Pounds.... Wow.
I wonder when the fakes are going to turn up, I think I'll send my worn and slightly torn one to Woodlore and ask for Ray's authentication signature, all over the back ;) that should increase it's value to aound 100 Pounds :D

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE