Woodlore/Ray Mears Eco Sleep System DVD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scott

Jan 2, 2004
Coventry, UK
Anyone else seen this yet? £5 approx from Woodlore.

I got it to go with the hammock and mossie net I had for Christmas.

Production and sound level is ok.

Covers some siting information which if you've done any courses or read any good book sufficiently you will already know but is a worthwhile reminder.

Shows the knots clearly for setting up the hotchie, hammock and mossie net and some tips for packing your hammock and mossie net to take in your pack.

I thought to be honest only two things were missing -

How to put the hammock and the mossie net into the dry bag he advocates - any special system?

and

How to actually take down the hammock - again any special system or just a reverse procedure?

What's there is good but with the extra space available on the DVD perhaps a few extra bits could have been added.

Having said that it'll make a great little video for the scouts to see as they always love anything like that.

Scott

J

Jamie

is it just me, or is it a bit odd that you need a dvd (what if you dont have dvd?) to teach you how to put it up?

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
From what I`ve heard one of teh main reasons they did it was to help poeple with the knots. Personally, I had no problem what so ever with using the leaflet to learn one of the two knots i had not come across before.

The only other thing I picked up from the DVD was the use of a dry bag which I now do.

Good DVD I thought.

Nomad

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE