Woodlore Gransfors Bruck Outdoors Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Just arrived this morning as a warranty replacement. Brand new, unopened, unmarked, complete with it's mask and book.

I waited several months for Woodlore to get stock again but their customer service was superb.

I've got used to using something different meanwhile.

Free delivery to the Bushmoot.

Invoice is £93 plus delivery.

Say £85?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406906015.095382.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Hope you get good use out of it, Mark. I think you've been looking out for one of these longer than I have!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers :) Yeah, i've been eying them up since they were first released.... I've been trying to persuade Sonni to let me have his.... he doesn't like them, but won't part with it lol. :)

Hope you get good use out of it, Mark. I think you've been looking out for one of these longer than I have!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Phew.......
a man with access to that many poisonous snakes is not someone I want blaming me......

you'll both love em Gentleman I stake my beard on it

How many times have I got to tell you lot there are no poisonous snakes. You can eat them all. They are VENOMOUS though. Pffft.... kids :banghead:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Another member of the I blame Sam club. Welcome aboard.

its my go to axe JD.
SFA only comes out to play if I have a BIG tree to fell.
sold all my others so draw ya own conclusions

I thought these were bigger than an SFA? Or have I got the wrong axe?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE