Woodlore FundeMENTAL Bushcraft Course...YAY!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I was 40 recently and the amazing Mrs Raikey got me a place on the above,...

ok some peeople may say that sending your other half to the woods alone is a strange gift, but hey,...she knows just how i tick and got it spot on.

its a week long and begins on Sunday 9th Sept,....THAT THIS SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

needless to say i'm quite the giddy pants at the moment and have been packing all week.

so!,...is anyone else booked on it?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
what a great pressy, and a belated happy birthday, i'm sure you will enjoy it mate :)

cheers Robbi,..

its her 40 in a few years,..how do i match it?...

whats the female equivelent to this?

one of those spa things where they pile warm stones and mud on you?...i dont know,..ha

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
why do i get the feeling uncle ray will be bringing sexual harrassment charges against you stu?

your senses are finely tuned young James,.....

he's in the same woods that week doing a tracking course,..

hahaha ,.if he happens to wonder over into the Fundy camp ,i will shake his hand firmly whilst maintaining eye contact.

if it leads anywhere else then thats cool,..if not then i suppose we can just be friends.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
your senses are finely tuned young James,.....

he's in the same woods that week doing a tracking course,..

hahaha ,.if he happens to wonder over into the Fundy camp ,i will shake his hand firmly whilst maintaining eye contact.

if it leads anywhere else then thats cool,..if not then i suppose we can just be friends.

thats how your cool inner voice pictures it.
your libido on the other hand will have you at his ankle like an uncastrated jack russell :lmao:

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Thats an awesome pressie! Maybe you could try and track Ray while your in the woods, but that will distract from all the other bushy learnings of the weekend.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
thats how your cool inner voice pictures it.
your libido on the other hand will have you at his ankle like an uncastrated jack russell :lmao:

does Bromide occur naturally in any native plants??

maybe there is a natural hormone stabiliser we dont know about,...

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Congrats mate! It's a wonderful course, not easy by any standard, but you really learn an awful lot and have a great time. The only real advice that I can give you is that the more you put in, the more you get out. So any available opportunity get stuck into the task/activity and give it your best, it will pay off.
I met Ray on my fundamental course, he did keep to himself most of the time though, which is understandable seeing as he has to check in with the instructors and make sure theyre doing a sound job which they certainly do.
Have a great time, and if one of the instructors is a guy called Tom, tell him paddy from camp craft says hello.
cheers

paddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE