Woodlore Bucksaw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Item has now been sold

Selling my Woodlore bucksaw as it's just not getting any use and I can do with the money for other projects.

It comes complete with the original canvas and leather case for it. This is the early style case and does NOT have the axe sleeve and shoulder strap that comes with later models.

]It's in used condition and as you can see has initials carved in on the cross piece. The blade fitted is a virtually new Spear & Jackson dry wood blade which do have a couple small spots of rust on it but they won't interfere when it's used. It also comes with a brand new unopened green wood blade as well. The blades alone will set you back nearly £20 so you're getting a real bargain for the whole saw.

Please note it is for sale elsewhere and my prerogative to do business with you or not.
Postage and Paypal fees are included in the price and will be shipped via MyHermes or you can collect from HP2

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE