Wiston Lodge Lanark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Tam, as usual you can take it as read that i will be there mate, no probs about the alcohol mate. sorry about the delay in answering, i was away doing the West highland way again mate. remind me what date is it, i canny be bothered scrolling back through the pages, but whenever it is i will be there. I look forward to seeing my old mate doing his air guitar dancing...... mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Really lookin forward to this, an opportunity to try out the new tent too. Anything needs bringin along?

Dave

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Weather looks good :rolleyes: are we puttin a chute up? Really looking forward to it, and i've remembered your gas cannisters Tam

Dave

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I've just returned from a course at Wiston. There are two permanent parachute shelters and loads of places to hammock in the woods.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Me and Jason should be there for late afternoon Friday around about 3pm and we will be staying there till sunday, think i will dig the mosh pit out of hiberation, as i havent used it since the last comrie meet.....And remember i dont want any one bringing hidden hip flasks full of jaegermaester, no names or anything Scotty:lmao:

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Not to worry there will be no secret hip flasks full of the magical elixir and col you'll be pleased to know I've went up in the world and my new tipple is the finest bourbon from a certain mr jack Daniels :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Is my chute not needed then ?

I've got work on the Sunday :rolleyes:
Sod's law, nothing for weeks and suddenly I'm awash with stuff.

What time are folks likely to be on site tomorrow ?

cheers,
M

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
I always said you had a certain class about you Scotty, welcome to the JD club mate.....

It's a nice club to be in, I've learnt a new level of class by the social gatherings held by the fine fellows on this very site.... Nah can't keep it up any longer that's as classy as I can be it was all lies!

Anyways I'll be there on sat to lower the tone as always lol, provided I can find the place that is lol!

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Everyone have a good weekend , and don't get to drunk .. haa haa , that tea is awefy strong , it's went straight ti ma heed ...
if yi dont laugh , y'ell greet , cheers Gaz

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Everyone have a good weekend , and don't get to drunk .. haa haa , that tea is awefy strong , it's went straight ti ma heed ...
if yi dont laugh , y'ell greet , cheers Gaz

enjoy your sea fishing this weekend mate and dont fall over board, pity you cant make the meet mate, wont be the same without a member of the crazy inner sanctum mosh pit crew.:red:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Is my chute not needed then ?

I've got work on the Sunday :rolleyes:
Sod's law, nothing for weeks and suddenly I'm awash with stuff.

What time are folks likely to be on site tomorrow ?

cheers,
M

Could you bring the chute please Mary, the others are being used.

I spoke to Jonathan from the lodge earlier.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE