wildwoodbushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Dano, I bought my Daughter and Grand Daughter Wildwood vouchers as Christmas presents last year. They attended a basic weekend course in August this year and are still talking about it!! Both were very impressed by Leon's understanding approach to all people on the course, they were complete novices, others on the course were almost 'regulars' but Leon is capable of pitching his instruction to each individual, so nobody feels left out. The course they did was just in West Sussex on the fringes of Ashdown Forest. (which is only just over "the border" from East Sussex)

I have no connection with Wildwood other than someone who knows the gifts were money well spent. Wicca.

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK
Thanks all but I have just realised that the bit on TV was shot in Sussex and the rest of the program was about big cats in Kent, they went to Wildwood (Canterbury) to talk to the experts there, so I assumed that the bushcraft course (also called Wildwood) was on the same site, shame really it would have been good to have a school on my doorstep, perhaps I should start one, I could do with the work

Mick, its actually a 1977 SIII but its got a SII grill which we used to cook on at this years Moot

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I met you too, I remember coo'ing and aah'ing at the landy then. It's the spit of my old blue'un. Although mine was a series II with Series III wings, I'd better stop myself there and take the anorak off!

Dano

Forager
Nov 24, 2005
UK
I met you too, I remember coo'ing and aah'ing at the landy then. It's the spit of my old blue'un. Although mine was a series II with Series III wings, I'd better stop myself there and take the anorak off!

yes i remeber talking to you up by the main block

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Leon at Wildwood is a very nice chap, and excellent instructor. I've known Leon for about 5 years now, and we ran some Bowdrill, cordage and hazel frame bowsaw workshops at Glastonbury festival together in the 'green craft field' a few years back. Nothing is too much trouble for Leon and he'll spend an age with you if necessary going over techniques.
Definately recommended. :headbang: :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE