Wildlife trap camera - please help!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rg1984

Feb 24, 2007
Lockerbie
Hi there,
I've been watching autumn watch and was really inspired by these wildlife camera traps! The only thing is electronics is not really my thing!

If anyone is that way minded would you mind sharing some ideas for making a DIY camera trap? The autumn watch camera showed one of these sensors that outdoor secutiry lights have and I think that would be a good starting point.

I look forward to hearing your replies.

Thanks,
Ross

Burnt Ash

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
East Sussex
Hi there,
I've been watching autumn watch and was really inspired by these wildlife camera traps! The only thing is electronics is not really my thing!

If anyone is that way minded would you mind sharing some ideas for making a DIY camera trap? The autumn watch camera showed one of these sensors that outdoor secutiry lights have and I think that would be a good starting point.

I look forward to hearing your replies.

Thanks,
Ross

Do a search for stealthcam or stealth cam. Also, these people: www.bushwear.co.uk stock them.

Burnt Ash

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
Stealthcam produce a range of cameras activated by IR detectors. I've got one and have used it successfully for wildlife photography. I would certainly reccommend them. They are all self contained and weatherproof. A lot easier then making one yourself!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE