Wilderness Gathering....is anybody whatsoever from bcuk actually going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
What about your pickled eggs in acid!
da C.

They have been in a few months so should be just right jut need to remember to transfer into the safe Transit Case

fire-hazchem-cleanup.jpg

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Stealth bivvy for me.
Based at dave budds stand to lend a hand but getting out and about visiting, will crawl under nearest bush come the night.
Chris.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Trying to decide if i should go for the weekend. 4 hr drive and will end up spending a fortune.
Do i dont i.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I should be there on Saturday, so Johnboy if you need a hand not spending money I can help. You can save it for the North Wood meet instead :)

Pete im sure you lads will all try and releive me of my dosh, in fact Martin and Neil already are doing.
Buying a woodlore from Martin and some MSR gear from NLW.

Think i might call down and say hi to folks.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Bugger! Adze heads, I knew there was something that was on my list to make for the Gathering (mind you I planned to for the Moot but failed then too). I did manage to make up half a dozen little folders, including a couple in damascus :)

Don't forget your forged 'Sporks'! they flew out last year!
( and any mad booze you have made! )
Cat.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
well as ive been at the bison farm every saturday for months copicing i recon ille have a weekend off! hope you all have a great time.

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Splendid day today - if anyone is umm-ing and arr-ing about going then I would say do - well worth it to float around and chat to nice folk. Some lovely bits for sale - I was SO tempted by the damascus spork - and useful to pick up a few nick nacks... Weather's better tomorrow as well!

polecat paul

Sep 7, 2006
Nantyr, llangollen
Arrived late last night after 4 hour journey I'm over in vehicle camping with landy and roof tent come and say hi (large tenttipi next to me with 3 other guys who I came down with

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE