wild canvas baker tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
has anyone had any experience with the company called Wild Canvas . they have a business addy in west yorkshire but operate mainly from Italy.

were contemplating buying a Family Baker Tent , our concerns being quality /pricing and customer relations.

they seem to make some decent canvas gear.

cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
They look pretty good Chis, my only observation is that they are not very tall, you couldn't stand up to get dressed or undressed which I find more of a bloody nuisance the older I get. ( and the more I drink :) )

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
the one were looking at Robbi is the family and its 5.6 so i reckon i could live with that after cutting my hair.

oh damn i dont have hair lol..

swmbo could bed dress me though lol

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
If you like the baker tent design and want a light weight one for solo camping check out a Finnish company that make the "Vaellus" lean-too and mini designs. They are fantastic. With the mini being big enough for one (or 2 if your cosy) and only weighing about 1.1kg.

Great products.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
cheers for that Steve , its swmbo , I and a large dog....canvas for love and durability .....we are likely gong down the wild -Canvas road....

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Let me know how you get on with your purchase. My New Years present will be a Canadian canoe kit. Going to build a small canoe and then invest in a baker tent for that very purpose. Love the design.

Anyone had any experience with these DIY canoe kits that you epoxy. I'm a competent craftsman but this is new to me!

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
will do steve , were picking one up from a different source in the next few weeks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE