where did your username comefrom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
I've use two names on't' internets for years. One of them's always been mace and I really can't remember why - it may be role playing related but I can't remeber for sure. The 242 is a recent addition and - hold on to your dinners here, this is too soppy - is the date me and swmbo got together, 24th Feb... sorry....

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
With a first name of Troy..and those of us that remember Mr Tempest and his submarine :D
'nuff said....:)

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Years and years ago the county (or shires)were divided into 'hundreds'.Each hundred had its own court.Where i live in Norfolk my hundred was called 'Launditch'.Probably dates back to saxon times...:22:

So,launditch1.

Logit came from a bit of code that used to show up in the address bar back in early 2000 when you logged into your hotmail.

Nothing to do with geocaching.... but strangely appropriate! I don’t use it for geocaching, for that i use "RuggedSwordfish" - that ones easy.... my grandfather used to fly "stringbags" in ww2, and they where pretty rugged.... i mean, would you fly at various battleships at 80mph? no, didn’t think so :)

lol

well, i do cartoons for a living.
the first time i entered an irc room, back in the days, i needed an addy, so toonman came up rather quickly.
i allso go by artist otter, or if i'm feeling erudite, Lutra artifex, sp, scout name.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
people often call me stewarty boy, and i sign my name in short as stoo reason being that my name is spelt stewart and not stuart so didnt want to use stu, I ended up with stooboy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Mine is a school nickname round these parts we went scrogging for apples , pears well anything really and I was really good at it hence I was dubbed scrogger. Though since using it I have found out it has a slightly more risque meaning too!!!:rolleyes:

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Mine came from a role-playing game - a race of intelligent ducks who worship DEATH and hunt zombies, ghouls and skeletons in a large marsh. Hence the avatar picture as well.

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
It's the name of my Series III leaf-sprung Lightweight Land Rover - so named by my daughter when she was about 3 years old, and was sat in it bouncing around saying "Bumpy Land Rover" - and it stuck!

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
well you may think its todo with some spiritual witch crafty thing but i mainly use meths stoves hence spirit and walk alot but also its a wicked tune by the cult so fits many reasons plus i love all things to with indians and kind of fitted also so mostly many reasons

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
well you may think its todo with some spiritual witch crafty thing but i mainly use meths stoves hence spirit and walk alot but also its a wicked tune by the cult so fits many reasons plus i love all things to with indians and kind of fitted also so mostly many reasons

Oh that's good.

Love The Cult,by far the best gig i've been at in the Barrowlands Glasgow.

Mine is 'cos I get to ring wild Barn Owls.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE