Whats on your christmas list?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Did a quick search but did see any previous threads. I'm asking not because I want to gloat or show off, purely because I want to steal your ideas! I have all the kit I need urgently, but I always want more

My wish list (this is a permanent one, not just xmas) far is:
Books (Tom Brown, Ray Jardine, Mors Kochanski)
Gaiters
Buff
Leather working kit
Hi vis paracord
Camelbak bladder

i've been acquiring a lot over the last couple of months so a lot has come off

BushTucker

Settler
Feb 3, 2007
Weymouth
umm, tricky one this.
I think mostly a gortex bivvi bag
wish list would be:
Aston martin DB8
2 buxom bushcraft friends to travel with.
lol

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Always a bit stuck as to what to get other people never mind thinking up presents for myself from other people, this year is the same really, my wife has got me a longbow for Christmas which hopefully will arrive in time for Middlewood so I can try it out with some guidence. Other people have been asking me all week and I have gave them the same responce, " I'll have to have a think and get back to you". I relly do need to ponder this one soon.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
A harmonica for me, although the wife doesn`t know it yet. She might have something to say about it come Boxing Day though. :lmao:

Rich

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Radio, is a good idea may be a wind up one.
Got an axe coming:)
Dockers shirt off someone if the offer is accepted.
Might try and get the Dick Ph video book set looks great but only found it in the States??
Leather stuff is a good idea maybe a book.

D

grebo247365

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2007
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, GB.
I have tried wind up radios before and they tend to run out of charge within a few minutes if the temperature is low - same with wind up torches I have tried, anyone found a model which is effective in winter?

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'm more worried about what I'm going to get the rest of my family and friends as opposed to what I want..... not alot I need .... well nothing really.... maybe a bottle of meths for my trangia... but kit wise I have used the same things for years and that is unlikely to change.... so nothing bushcraft for me please (just in case karen is reading this)

Ed

B

bushyboo

i know im getting a new camera but im stuck on what to get the other half :confused:

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I've just bought myself this...

camper.jpg

...to go in this...

100_4796.jpg

100_4798.jpg

:D

Simon, sorry, I know you said get an Opinel No8 but I've never had an actual Victorinox SAK so when you gave me something worthy of stowing one I couldn't resist.

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Predictably, my two front teeth.

:D Someone had to say it!!

Me, I'm not sure. There's always bits and pieces I think would be nice or useful, but nothing major springs to mind.
Maybe for someone to offer me a nice sized chunk of forestry go bushcrafting in. Oh and with a nice log cabin in the middle too... oh and snow capped mountains behind...

back to reality! :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE