Whats on every bodys christmas list

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
A crusader cup, a water bottle and one of those fancy water bottle covers:rolleyes: Only here you already get your presents at 5 december with Sinterklaas.
We also have christmas but then we don't get presents.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...Only here you already get your presents at 5 december with Sinterklaas. We also have christmas but then we don't get presents..."

The same here and across much of Europe I think, we also add Santa's horrific demon servant Krampus who will stuff you into a sack and drag you away kicking and screaming if you've been naughty. :eek:

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
The same here and across much of Europe I think, we also add Santa's horrific demon servant Krampus who will stuff you into a sack and drag you away kicking and screaming if you've been naughty. :eek:

Here that servant is called 'zwarte piet' which means 'Black Pete' If you've been bad, he will hit you with a broom and as you said, stuff you into a sack and take you along with his steamboat to Spain, where Sinterklaas comes from:eek:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
It's a MLD Trailstar for me from the family for the up-coming TGO challenge i got a place on.

Also, I got my Xmas pressie from the wife a bit early- a custom made PHD sleeping bag :)

KP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE