whats in your pipe?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Having tried a few, my favourite is the Balkan Sobranie pipe tobacco, but when it's out of stock, i go for Balkan mixture :)

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I go for fresh air, rather than suffer a long slow lingering death. Just my choice.........

Ps.yes I am a smoker in revision.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Come on fellas! Gabrielsdad started this thread asking for recommendations on pipe tobacco, not a lecture on the dangers of smoking.

Whilst i know some people are against smoking (often for very personal reasons); there are those of us who enjoy a pipe and should be able to discuss it.

If this thread is not for you, can i suggest you simply ignore it and don't post.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Come on fellas! Gabrielsdad started this thread asking for recommendations on pipe tobacco, not a lecture on the dangers of smoking.

Whilst i know some people are against smoking (often for very personal reasons); there are those of us who enjoy a pipe and should be able to discuss it.

If this thread is not for you, can i suggest you simply ignore it and don't post.

Just what i was thinking..

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Back on thread, I go for Danish tobaccos a lot, having lived there a good while. Holgerdanske, and Planta's Black and Vanilla. I like a good cavendish, and the wife likes the smell in the house. Can't stand cigarettes, and never could. Started smoking a pipe when i was 21, for a bet, and got hooked.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE