What to do...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

a1993h

Oct 27, 2010
Ireland
Well, I find myself browsing this forum and watching bushcrafty videos on youtube more than I actually DO bushcraft activities. Ive nothin to do today so what can I do around the house or in the garden??

udamiano

On a new journey
Convert the shed into a workshop and start making bits of kit out of bake bean cans and such. really I did that once I got bored watched some youtube vid on making a charcoal stove out of can and decided to have a go.....by the time id finished however it needed three people to lift it, but could boil a litre of water in 9/10th of a second or process a kilo of iron ore in a hour. I had loads of fun though and it keep me occupied for weeks

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Backyard bushcraft. It's about all I get time for these days. Bow drill and other firelighting techniques. Spoon carving on the sofa, cordage. But do yourself a favour, don't look at Paracordists stuff. You'll need a second mortgage to pay for all the paracord you'll get through.

I've been playing with charcoal making at home.

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
Convert the shed into a workshop and start making bits of kit out of bake bean cans and such. really I did that once I got bored watched some youtube vid on making a charcoal stove out of can and decided to have a go.....by the time id finished however it needed three people to lift it, but could boil a litre of water in 9/10th of a second or process a kilo of iron ore in a hour. I had loads of fun though and it keep me occupied for weeks

i should be moving soon to a house with a garden where i shall probably be doing most of my bushcraft skill developement, and its got a large brick shed type thing attached to the front of the house, which is probably about 2 meters by 3 meters and has plenty of height, and i have definately 100% taxed it for workshop use, might have to sound proof it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE