What sweets or treats for the trail.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
IRN BRU HUMBUGS!!! where would i get them normally? oh and guinness humbugs :)

He supplies a lot of shops all over Scotland, from Oban, to Pitlochry to Ayr. His main shop is in Troon but the factory is in Irvine. I can pick up and post some at cost if need be. They are fantastic :) too good if you ask me lol. This is his site http://www.candy-co.com/ Hancocks cash and carry in Blochairn in Glasgow stock lots of his products as well.

U

UnderTheStars

I ALWAYS take 2 mars bars with me when walking. If I'm out of chocolate, keep well away from me!

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
My mate happens to own a confectionary company. They make all sorts of handmade boiled sweets, lucky tatties etc. I'm never short of bags of irn bru humbugs, vimpto humbugs, winter mixture, guinness humbugs, etc. :) The irn bru ones have to be a fave though, always got a bag in my shooting coat pocket.

were can i get a hold of some irn bru humbugs mate they sound good

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
He supplies a lot of shops all over Scotland, from Oban, to Pitlochry to Ayr. His main shop is in Troon but the factory is in Irvine. I can pick up and post some at cost if need be. They are fantastic :) too good if you ask me lol. This is his site http://www.candy-co.com/ Hancocks cash and carry in Blochairn in Glasgow stock lots of his products as well.

Can you find out which shop in Oban he supplies too? so can try em out :p but i love taking Jelly Beans with me for a treat or Barley sugars also.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Can you find out which shop in Oban he supplies too? so can try em out :p but i love taking Jelly Beans with me for a treat or Barley sugars also.

Supplies the one ownded by the folk that have the amusements. The touristy shop with all the swweties and rock etc. Think it's across the road from where millets was if thats any use. Near camera shop? same side and street as the oban chippy

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Accept no substitute !!!

117014.jpg

Last edited:

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
Supplies the one ownded by the folk that have the amusements. The touristy shop with all the swweties and rock etc. Think it's across the road from where millets was if thats any use. Near camera shop? same side and street as the oban chippy

I know the place it's Mitchells Candy Bar!! Might pop up tomorrow. thankyou!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE