What sweets or treats for the trail.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Home made dried pear leather :D sweet, chewy, tastes great :D I like dried apricots too though.
Bought sweeties ? Mint imperials :)

cheers,
M

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Cherry Fishermans Friends. never without em, great for the nose and the throat too so i always have em when out singin.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
Sultanas and/or dried apricots.

I also like to carry a squeezable bottle of honey to sweeten hot drinks and bannock bread and whatnot. Charlotte discovered it in my pack yesterday while we were out walking and promptly started guzzling on it - I wish I was 3 again...

:D

I like to keep a couple of the miniature Dime bar sweets in my jacket pocket as well, for a special treat.

PhotoGirl

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2010
Lancashire, UK
Whatever is in the cupboards. Sometimes its nuts, chocolate (i love milka!) or any sort of sweet as long as its not liquorice. Sometimes I end up making a sandwich or taking crisps cake or biscuit.

I love food.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire

Sweet link!
emoticon-00111-blush.gif

I've a tendency to go OTT with sweets - I get the taste for something, often by chance, pig-out on it for a couple of days, weeks, months, then go off it and not touch it until I get the taste again weeks, months, years later. I'm in crystallised ginger overload mode at the moment.
t2806.gif

Last edited:

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Flapjacks every time !!!!
will keep you walking all day and come in all sorts of flavours these days !! and with none of the suger lows of sugary snacks

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE