What do yerall think of this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
To be fair I don't think he states it as his work. I'm confused myself why someone would post pics of someone else's work in this way but maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what he says.
Maybe he was just showing some good pictures of a work in progress and trying to start a thread about why some of us love making knives, who knows? I sure as hell don't, come on Big Mark/James Noble speak up!!!

The thing is he's been logged in most of the day and has found time to strongly defend his position on other threads and other forums but has completely ignored this issue is this because he's been found out, I don't know.
If I was bringing something to a forum that was of interest and not my work I'd say "look what I've found lads"

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
To be fair I don't think he states it as his work. I'm confused myself why someone would post pics of someone else's work in this way but maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what he says.
Maybe he was just showing some good pictures of a work in progress and trying to start a thread about why some of us love making knives, who knows? I sure as hell don't, come on Big Mark/James Noble speak up!!!

Sorry it was unclear...I was just showing some beautiful knife making I found. I only uploaded two images because it wouldn't take any more...

Sorry if I confused everyone...

I'm not quite sure why there seems to be so much negativity here?

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Woops where did the pictures go?

For the benefit of anyone who would like to see the pics posted in the original thread here they are, they are the work of Mik Hodgkinson, Pennillion on British Blades and part of a fine thread showing how he makes his wonderful knives (I am proud owner of 3 :D)

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

and this one wasn't in the original post but we should really show Mik's work finished off as well.
4.jpg

original thread link http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26685

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE