Wetterlings Axes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tack

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2005
West Midlands
Hi,
I am looking for a Wetterlings felling axe.
I know of only one online dealer in the UK and I will not deal with him. Does anyone know of an alternative reliable supplier either here or elsewhere in Europe?
As ever all help gratefully received.
Tack

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Tack,

I got my Wetterlings mini from the USA and it was much cheaper than buying in the UK. Not sure how much the shipping would be but with the weak dollar, I would check

Red

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
If EE33 are the same as heinnie then I'd definately contact them as they've always been great to deal with...

Ah they are the same, both have the same address..

Unit 210 Vale Enterprise Centre,
Sully, Penarth, CF64 5SY

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
Try a search for Ben's Backwoods. I've used it sevreal times and he always ships quite cheaply and quickly.

Tack

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2005
West Midlands
Hi,

EOG is the company I refuse to deal with for reasons I will not specify.

EE33 are indeed "linked" to Heinnie and have ordered several for me and will select the best one available. The axes will be delivered early next week and mine will be delivered the day after. Incidentally they were also the cheapest of the three available suppliers.

Rutlands were out of stock and did not expect any for at least two weeks.

Having dealt with Heinnie Haynes on numerous occasions over the years this kind of service is the norm and I am suitably impressed.

Once again many thanks for all the help.

Tack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE