westcountry bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
any bushcraft enthusiasts out there in the south west that are looking for a bush buddie to practice with and swap ideas?

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
Hmm I'm fairly new to it so cant offer much in the way of advice. In fact first proper trip coming up next weekend. A course run by Survivor school in Devon. Happy to meet for a pint and a chat though. Drop me a pm.

littlebear

Jan 16, 2007
Bristol
Im in Bristol and love being out in the woods, also looking to find someone to meet up with and learn some new skills and just talk wilderness.

J

john habb

In Plymouth if you fancy a chat, or bushmeet coming up at easter at St.Austell if you fancy meeting similiar folks, check smartys post :)

leon-1

There are a few of us floating around, I'm in Newton Abbot, let us know where abouts you are and maybe it will make it easier for you to meet up with someone.

And welcome to BCUK

PS:

I am moving this to meetups and social chatter as I think that is where this one is heading.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
cool, thanks for all the replies guys, i'm up in the tiverton area but i don't mind travelling, whats this st austell thing about?? i'm new to this forum thing so thanks for making me feel welcome!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE