Wenger Evogrip, Victorinox Alox Farmer, Buck Maverick 704

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
The clearout continues.......​

I have been having a big clear out recently and i have found the following knives that will never get used by me. All are As new in box.
Buyers must be Over 18 Year of Age.
All prices include P &P and fees.
All knives may be advertised on another forum

Thanks for looking!

Buck Maverick 704

This is an original Buck 700 Maverick from 1988. I bought this on here a while ago for 45 pounds. I have never used it therefore it has just sat in the box. I think these are very rare now as they were discontinued a long time ago. See the original thread for more info:

http://www.britishblades.com/forums...x-SAKs-Buck-and-Kershaw&p=1622181#post1622181

Picture085.jpg

Picture084.jpg

I would like 32, NOW 25 pounds including P&P and fees please

Victorinnox Alox Farmer (Silver - new in Box)

This was given to me as a Birthday present last year. I have taken it out of the box to look at it but that's it. It is in perfect condition.

I would like 20 pounds, SOLD including fees and postage please.

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Wenger Evogrip S557 Swiss Army Knife. (SOLD)

I've had this a while but again it has never left the house. I may have opened a few letters to test it but that's it. Really nice nice, I just cant see me ever using it. Comes with presentation box.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wenger-Evog...sr_1_5?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1333367827&sr=1-5
Picture081.jpg

Picture083.jpg

They cost 47.00 new from amazon.

I would like 32.00 pounds, SOLD including fees and postage.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Probably should have made it clear the buck is a uk legal EDC as it is non locking!
I'm open to offers on this one!

Thanks again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE