Wenge on a shing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Lovely Shing bushcrafter blade, wenge scales with black liners (although you can't see them) home made mosaic pins, on a run at the moment, finshed two others for fellow BB members and getting round to finishing off a few more including this one. Theres a few more to follow.

bc1.jpg
[/IMG]

bc2.jpg
[/IMG]

bc3.jpg
[/IMG]

bc4.jpg
[/IMG]

bc5.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Glad you mentioned this, I have an offcut of wenge from a worktop, its about an inch by an inch and a half by about two foot three long (not got my tape measure on me so thats just looking at it).

As its from a worktop the length is made up from two lengths that have been finger jointed together.

The grains not as interesting as that above but I don't need it so its free to a good home.

Whoever wants it pays the postage though.

Regards Scott.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
Glad you mentioned this, I have an offcut of wenge from a worktop, its about an inch by an inch and a half by about two foot three long (not got my tape measure on me so thats just looking at it).

As its from a worktop the length is made up from two lengths that have been finger jointed together.

The grains not as interesting as that above but I don't need it so its free to a good home.

Whoever wants it pays the postage though.

Regards Scott.

PM sent Scott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE