Well Hello there!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Curdog

Nov 18, 2003
Just a new fellow checking in. I am an American from Michigan. I have been "officially" teaching Bushcraft and Primitive Skills (Pre-iron technologies) for 15 years now. I sort of specialize in forraging and stone tool manufacture and use.

I teach kids from 15-20 who have had some sort of trouble and are wanting to finish school. I like to read, listen to music live and otherwise, enjoy film, and anything out doors away from crowds. I host a primitive skills event each year in August that draws around 130 folks.

I am looking forward to learning from this site, and maybe contributing a bit as well.

ally

Forager
Oct 15, 2003
lincoln
hi mate

welcome aboard, looking forward to your posts and 300 return air tickets for the forum, we can come and watch then............+

Curdog

Nov 18, 2003
PC2K, Funny you ask. My day job is teaching! I have kids from 15-20 and teach History, Psychology, Economics, Anthropology, and Wilderness Skills.

Course you would need to move to Michigan! :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE