washing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
For me frequency of washing whilst out and about has been variously dependant on the prevailing weather conditions, type of clothing worn, availability of washing medium and whether I've been due to pass through somewhere where 'smelling clean' is desirable.

A general wipe around with either a flannel or a wipe can be very refreshing ~ and more so if you wipe round in a sensible order :yikes: .

He is an action man style toy based on the Spanish Legion. The goat is his mascot.

100_3617.jpg
Slide1-1.jpg

My word! is that fellow based on John Fenna before the infamous trialling of the experimental 'Open on Impact' parachute?

:)sad6: Sorry John :evilangel: :rofl: )

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
100_3617.jpg
Slide1-1.jpg

My word! is that fellow based on John Fenna before the infamous trialling of the experimental 'Open on Impact' parachute?

:)sad6: Sorry John :evilangel: :rofl: )

There are similarities and for the amateur Geyperman-spotter the distinction is a subtle one. However, the Spanish Legionario's mascot is a goat whereas for the Welsh Legionario the sheep is the only mascot he'd be caught dead with.

Got it?

:lmao:

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
The goat is the Mascot of various Welsh regiments

William-Windsor-military-goat-wikipedia-Nov-2011-tiny.jpg

[video=youtube;RNl1CgyUpv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNl1CgyUpv4[/video]

Last edited:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
The goat is the Mascot of various Welsh regiments

William-Windsor-military-goat-wikipedia-Nov-2011-tiny.jpg

[video=youtube;RNl1CgyUpv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNl1CgyUpv4[/video]

Various OTHER Welsh regiments yes but not the Welsh Legionarios. For them it can only be the sheep. I believe this was a nod of respect to their Spanish cousins.

Of course some Welsh sheep look fairly goaty as do some Welsh Legionarios....

;)

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I'll never shave in the outdoors, life's just too short for that carry on. I only shave at home because I don't suit a beard, blonde beards are just not right.

How can you say blonde beards aren't cool after the 37 second mark on this?
[video=youtube;9SK38Ln3FNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SK38Ln3FNs&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
How can you say blonde beards aren't cool after the 37 second mark on this?

:)

Just watched it with the sound off in the office so I'll have to watch it again when I get home.

Numpty wired on class A's by the looks of it though probably German or Dutch techno playing too I bet

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's a neat idea but way too expensive, good luck to him getting it off the ground but I doubt sales will be that good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE