WANTED To Borrow, or Swap, Any Warhammer 40K novels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
If you dont want to part with them, could I borrow it? Im a quick reader.

I have lots to swap if you wish to be rid of them

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
ah damn i left 250+ black library books up in scotland! only have several on the boat here and i could never part with my well thumbed copy of Eisenhorn especially as iv managed to persuade swmbo to read it :D ill have a root around later and see what i can find (currently waiting for the latest two horus heresy hardbacks to come in the post!)

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Horus Heresy hardbacks? Did not know of these! I will not be tempted, not now as all the rest are paperback! I always get my Gaunts Ghosts books as hardback though...

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
yeah they now bring them out in hardback first, with a couple of illustrations throughout the book. resroting back to books with pictures definitly makes you feel like you are reading proper books....:lmao: I got all the GG in the ombnibuses but now i have a kindle i just download everything!

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Still can't get my head round ebooks. Can't beat a proper book. This thread reminds me, I must spend my Amazon vouchers! I am so far behind with Horus Heresy series...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE