WANTED Schrade old timer steel *original*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Does anyone have a spare or unloved one.? Plenty to trade or cash available. Must be an original one and not a modern remake. Cheers

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
When i wanted one of these mate, i had to get in touch with one of our US based members and ask them to bid on one from their Ebay for me. Luckily they were happy to oblige, and i had one (a minter) within a couple of weeks.

US Ebay is about the only place you can find the originals. Mine is one of the Early ones with the 2 round holes instead of the tear drop shaped ones, they didn't even have the patent when mine was made :)

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Is the current offering available from HH for c£20 that much different/poorer in quality than the vintage version on e-bay with a current bid of close to $100?

I purchased one some 12 months ago and gave the chisel end a re-grind and hone to the point I can take the legs off a rabbit with a sharp blow from the palm of my hand. It sharpens dull blades too!

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE