Wanted, Leatherman Juice KF4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I have an Esee Izula II with the coating stripped up for trade for a LM Juice KF4 of anyone has one. Condition not that important, as long as its functional.

Pics of the Izula: it's a lovely and very capable little knife in good used condition. I'll also include a very nice UK legal Smoked Oak scaled Sheepsfoot bladed folder from Soligen

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I have a Leatherman Juice KF4 that I purchased as new old stock, for around £100 9 years ago from a camera shop in Canterbury.

I can understand the reason for getting a higher price, it was the best and most sort after/rarest juice model made.

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I maybe need to rethink this then lol I had no idea they would be so dear.
Think of the KF4 as the equivalent of the Victorinox bushcrafter

What prices were you thinking they were? Out of interest? Before they were discontinued they were around £70 UK side.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
What prices were you thinking they were? Out of interest? Before they were discontinued they were around £70 UK side.
Didn't give it much thought really, just wanted a second hand one as it's a nice size and non locking. Good for work. I'll be sticking with my MP400 though given the price of the Juice

Mods if you could close this thread plz

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Didn't give it much thought really, just wanted a second hand one as it's a nice size and non locking. Good for work. I'll be sticking with my MP400 though given the price of the Juice
I am not saying they are not out there, but as they are quite rare and the replacement under warranty is a joke, any juice lines will be kept under lock and key, unless sold for high prices.

Keep looking, you never know what will turn up :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE