Wanted- green parachute canopy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
The round type that's is so often used as a group shelter, preferably without any panels cut out, but understand they can't sell em with out cuts.

Either cash or I have a rather nice Dutch army goretex parka to trade.

Paul

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got a canopy from Endicotts now. What a superb company to deal with aswell .

It's an awful shop to visit...

It's stuffed full of all this DPM and OG clothing, rucksacks, paracord, boots along with loads of other bit's and pieces and the sales assistants do all they can to help you out. I was lucky to get out there with spending as little as I did when I visited. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
IIRC they have to 'slash' the chutes and remove all cord before selling but you often see them with the slashes repaired. They make for a lot of shelter at the price they sell for, perfect for woodland camping.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Which one did you get off Kev, I had some email banter with him last week and he mentioned the Irvins and a south african chute.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
If you double it and use as a half canopy it's quite waterproof. If used as a single skin then water will eventually get in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE