Wanted -Biscuits Brown

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, they are not for `me` (who do you think I am?)

My kittens have developed a taste for them.

Will swap for any items I have listed.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I got the idea from when I give them sardines. I used to mash the fish up with a bit of bread.

but they picked the fish out of the bread.

(they dont think much of boiled rice either, which is a pity, as I get though tons of the stuff)

Biscuits brown, I crumble into a small amount of hot water to turn into a mash, then add sardines, meatpaste, chopped meat, anything of that ilk.

its a nice change from pouch food, and they prefer it to kitty kibbles.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Bardster said:
How many do you want? I have a few packs left. Also I did find a web site that sold them seperatly from the rat packs - will try and dig it out.

armyrations.co.uk used to sell 5 packs for about £2.50 but they've not had much stock for a long time..

edit: just checked, they've got NO UK rations at all !! :eek:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Tengu I have an ingredients list for *Biscuits Brown*. No quantities though......might have a play, but does anyone else 'have' a recipe?

"Wheat flour, wheat bran; sugar; invert syrup; hydrogenated groundnut oil; salt; ammonium bicarbonate; vitamins B1 and B2"

Cheers,
Toddy

Feb 26, 2005
yorkshire
Check out expeditionfoods.com based in pickering. They have both biscuits brown and fruit at 45 pence per pack, not sure about carriage costs. Look under ready to eat. I have bought from them in the past, good to deal with. They also sell a good selection of rations, I really like the Norweigian Real in the bag meals but they may be a bit expensive for the cats!!!!

Patrick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE