Vietnamese Coffee Filter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
or make proper coffee and use an expresso pot on the stove instead. The 6 cup one I have make 1/2 pint of coffee - just about right.

Bear style
5coffeecloseup.jpg

cheers Danny

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I've have 2 of these, one in s/s and one in Ali, but find that the coffee takes so long to drip down that it's cold by the time it's ready. Perhaps I'm not doing it right, but it is much warmer in Vietnam!

You're probably using the wrong grind of coffee. Check your coffee to see if it is "drip" grind or "percolator" grind. If you grind your own then just adjust how course or fine it is until you get the drip rate you want.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Alternatively, you could be come civilised - take a tea pot and then make and drink tea instead (using loose leaf of course) :)

Tea is great but if you're going to make it in the bush you really need a clear (preferably glass) jug to put the water and tea in in order to make proper "sun tea." There is no better tea in the world (or any other planet for that matter)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE