Video of blackbird nest in the back garden and Sunday afternoon bow drill practice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
nice little vid ste, i like the zoom out at the end to show that you weren't too close to the nest whilst you were filming. good work chap.

on a slightly different note; not seen you for ages dude, how's life treating you? enjoying liverpool still?

ATB

stuart

Bluefrog

Nomad
Apr 20, 2010
Tywyn North/Mid Wales
Yes loving Outdoor Ed! I've got an exam on Thursday and a report in for Friday but after that i'll be in Chesterfield again, we should do something get out again... Its been to long!

Ste

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Yes loving Outdoor Ed! I've got an exam on Thursday and a report in for Friday but after that i'll be in Chesterfield again, we should do something get out again... Its been to long!

Ste

yes mate, we should try and sort something out, it has been a while. glad to hear that your course is going well dude, good luck for thursday/friday

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Thanks mate, when i've finished and settled in Chesterfield I'll send you a text.

Ste

yes mate, i've acquired myself a nice big (approx 2000 acres, about a tenth of which is woodland) permission recently too, but not had chance to go and have a night out there yet. we should go and check it out

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Nice that's amazing, we should go there in the next couple of weeks

yes mate, we'll sort something out when you get back from uni, you'll have to drop me a text or something, i seem to have lost your phone number

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE