Venom Stage 1 Lazaglide Weihrauch HW95K in .177

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
Over 18 years of age only !!!

My gun cabinets are too crowded due to recent acquisitions so I am selling a couple of air rifles to make some room.

Up first is one I never thought I would part with but, quite simply, my most recent purchase (another highly tuned .177 HW95K :rolleyes: ) makes this one entirely redundant.

Stage 1 Venom Lazaglide tuned Weihrauch HW95K in .177:

venom-hw95k-1.jpg

venom-hw95k-2.jpg

venom-hw95k-3.jpg

Comes with silencer, gun slip, enough pellets to keep you running for quite some time (and seriously concern your local rabbit population) and a Tasco wide angle 8 x 50 fixed mag scope.

I like faff free hunting and usually leave a zoom scope on 6 or 8 x magnification - when I spotted this Tasco 8 x 50 I couldn't resist and it's a serious outfit.

If you can't knock nails in with this gun you ought not to be shooting - it has the fastest lock time of any spring gun I have ever shot (until I bought its replacement) and is about as close to recoilless as a spring gun can be.

It has accounted for literally hundreds upon hundreds of rabbits, pigeons and crows.

Some minor marks from general use but nothing major to report. Cocking effort is minimal, as you would expect from a Venom tuned gun; legendary trigger and tough-as-old-boots build quality.

Someone buy it before I talk myself into keeping it :rolleyes:

£250 including insured delivery within mainland UK, but I would rather deal face-to-face so that you can appreciate this gun in full. I am based in North Tyneside but I also have a place in Northumberland and another up near Berwick Upon Tweed, if that helps at all.

Due to work commitments I am away for the next 10 days or so, so delivery/collection cannot be immediate. I will hold it for anyone wanting to put the funds together but only if you are serious about buying it - no 'I'll have' rapidly followed by 'no I won't' please :rolleyes:

There will be no price drops - if it doesn't sell it will go into storage or I will simply give it to one of my mates who has issues (of the rabbit variety) on his small holding.

Any serious discussion can go straight to PM and please, no silly "if only it was in .22" comments :rolleyes:

No offers of vital organs - all of mine are (presently) in working order, and I don't want your wife or girlfriend either :D

The only thing I might trade it for is the asking price, in British pounds sterling :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE