Various Kit- Knife, Video Camera etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
img1256ej.jpg
For Sale:

1: Nieto HK8502 Hunting Knife
Used but still in good condition. Sharpened (not by me) a while ago and haven't used it since so its time to go. Sheath is in good nick and so is the knife. 440c Stainless Blade, Hollow grind, Stamina Wood handle. OVER 18s ONLY
img1246ko.jpg

Looking for £25

2. Grilliput Stainless Steel Collapsible Grill
Again used but good condition. Slight tarnishing to some parts but its stainless so nothing major. Packs in to itself as a tube. Really clever lightweight bit of kit but again not used enough. A couple of the grill rods are slightly bent but this doesn't affect the grilling performance.
img1267gh.jpg

Looking for SOLD

[/B]3. Canon MV901 Video Camera/ Camcorder
Not really Bushcrafty but good for those of you who like to make bushcrafty videos! In as new condition without a mark on it! Plenty of information about this online. Comes in all original packaging with all manuals, charger, AV cables, shoulder strap, battery and camera (all as when bought), plus an extra genuine carrying case and 3 panasonic Mini DVs to record your footage.
img1238e.jpg

Looking for £60 Make me an offer

4. 7" Portable DVD Player
Again not really bushcrafty but great for those wanting to keep kids entertained, especially on car journeys or while camping. Again in excellent condition with all original manuals, AV cables, mains charger, remote control, battery (2.5 hrs on one charge), in car charger and some cheap headphones that came with it too. Few very light surface scratches on top but these are very light.

A steal at SOLD

PICTURES: (all pictures are the kit I am selling not off the internet)

http://img545.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=img1238e.jpg

[/B]Prices do not include postage as this can be decided at customers expense how they would like posted (cost price).
Please no time wasters.
No trades as I'm saving up for a custom knife and sheath, apart from I am interested in getting a hammock.
Payment by Paypal prefered.
More pictures and details available on request.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Hey Dan,

I will have that 7" Portable DVD Player

Pls email me your PP email add and I will follow with payment and delivery add.

thanks!
Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE