Vango Halo 300 - 3 man tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
A couple of years of old but used 3 times - 2 bushmoots and 1 night at roughclose.

No pics of my tent I'm afraid (I am not going to pitch it in this awful weather we're having for a photoshoot!)

£85 posted (or £75 collected)
halo300.jpg
The new version of the tent has an RRP of £190

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Last edited:

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Right, seeing as my Terra Nova ad got a load of lookers but no bites until I put some pictures up, I'll try to pitch this indoors over the weekend and get the camera out.

If you are at all interested check back over the weekend for some photographic goodness :camping:

This is great tent, I just decided to get something a bit smaller.

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
I had no idea the tent was so big, much swearing was involved pitching the thing in my dining room.

Pics below
halo015.jpghalo012.jpghalo013.jpghalo014.jpghalo007.jpghalo001.JPG
The tent has 2 entrances and there are pockets to stuff the inner doors into when unzipped.
There are 2 mesh panels on the sides (that match the flysheet vents), Each door has a zipped top section that can be opened to create further ventilation.

I discovered a couple of bent pegs so have replaced them with new (red) ones. The black triangle thing on the right of the last picture is a porch groundsheet (there are 2 of these).

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Paul,

Sorry, didn't spot your reply until today.
It is still available and yours if you want it. Have pm'd you.

Darsha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE