Vango Force 10 canvas tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Looking for one of these classic tents in the Mk3 Standard variant probably- V shape frame at front and back.

Must be complete and in excellent condition.

Dosh waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset

Hi mate

No I wanted the canvas one so bought this at over £100 less than anywhere else. Seems legit ;-)

I know a second hand one will turn up but it's not likely to be a tent I part with so I'm happy enough to take a view it's cost per night over the coming years.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/141409263789

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Great tents, my best times outdoors were with one of these, every weekend after work me and a mate would head up to the lake district, for camping and walking.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Great tents, my best times outdoors were with one of these, every weekend after work me and a mate would head up to the lake district, for camping and walking.

Pivotal moment in my formation was I and my buddies nearly dying in bad weather on Helvellyn in 1985.

Our tent was destroyed and others simply flooded. I remember a Vango Force 10 still being up in the campsite as we came off the hill.

Watched my daughters pop up flood last year and figure this is a solid investment. It's the nuclear bunker of tents.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi mate

No I wanted the canvas one so bought this at over £100 less than anywhere else. Seems legit ;-)

I know a second hand one will turn up but it's not likely to be a tent I part with so I'm happy enough to take a view it's cost per night over the coming years.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/141409263789

That's an excellent price for a great tent. I must admit I hadn't noticed the one I showed wasn't canvas. :p:buttkick:

Last edited:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Got a unused still in its box ( ok the box is a bit battered ) Vango Force 10 Mk 2 light weight with orange cotton fly sheet that I'd be happy to sell or swap. It's the version with two legs at the front and one at the back that weighs 9lb although saying that I once rescued a ridge pole, four legs and two apex pieces in a pole bag from a skip we were filling with surplus kit way back when so you could convert it to 4 legs.

Postage by my Hermes would be less than 7 quid. I'm open to offers.

Will do photos if anyone's interested once I'm feeling less cr@ppy with this chest infection.

atb

tom

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
My one arrived today.

Has an old stock feel to it as the rubber bands used to package the poles had perished but is lovely new quality. Ground sheet is really thick. Can't wait to put it up outdoors (rather than in my living room).

Really cosy inside!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE