Utilikilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

climberslacker

Forager
Jan 14, 2008
USA
Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with the Utilikilt. I am thinking of getting one. I would get either the Survivor model or the original model. They seem to be quality made. Is this true? Thank you all. Also I live in USA so thats why I am looking to them.

-Jace

btw: heres the link

Utilikilt brand of utility kilts.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
They are definately well built. I have the survivor model, mostly wearing it with the side pockets detached.

ukstair94370xh.jpg

I got mine a couple of years ago. I don't wear it all that often, but it is comfortable and an eyeturner....:D

Make sure you get a decent belt, hose and knife though...

ingramdirk98782hw.jpg

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
guys94381hp.jpg

My neighbors....my 50th they all donned kilt wraps to celebrate. It still is a bit disconcering when I pull the ladder out wearing my utilikilt.

Really a good garment for loads of home tasks too. So far I have not worn it on the trail.

climberslacker

Forager
Jan 14, 2008
USA
hey guys I really want one but the only question my parents pose is "where would you wear it?" I was wondering if any of you being the geniuses that you are could come up with a witty comment to reply back?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE