Utensils Carry/Holder Roll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Made this little Roll as i am fed up with searching for my spoons/knifes/fish slices ect, used it this last weekend and it worked well.

I got wooden spoons, fish slice, food knife, tongs, pot peeler, bottle opener, KFS set, tea spoon,whisk, some kerbab sticks,

Hope you like

2012-10-09 18.19.12.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That's neat Stu, I've also been meaning to make one for ages, I nearly bought one in the Duluth shop in Ely in the summer but talked myself out of it. I use a big FatMax toolbox in the canoe so just chuck stuff in there loose, a decent roll would work nicely.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thank you for the words, I pleased with the functionality of it, its saved me loads of hassle fishing in my Bergan. Always pleasing when you get good comments, and it works as you hoped it would..

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Stu looks a handy piece of kit, and a great way as you say to avoid faffing about looking for your kit. It did make me giggle though as I thought of you wearing it as an apron and the "tactical apron" came back to mind...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Big Stu, I think the utensil roll is a great bit of kit. could you make me one? and how much would it cost?

To be honest mate, I can make you for you, I would not want to waste your money, have a look at perhaps a tool roll like this one :), I made this one as I had about 1/2 yard of material left.. so would have to buy some more for it, its cheaper for you to buy a ready made one :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FAITHFULL..._Tools_Tool_Boxes_Storage&hash=item5af2cb94c8

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stu looks a handy piece of kit, and a great way as you say to avoid faffing about looking for your kit. It did make me giggle though as I thought of you wearing it as an apron and the "tactical apron" came back to mind...

LOL that made me smile mate...... ermmm wonder if they do it in coyte...lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
His getting better with the load out.. you got to admit we all like toys as well... I am as bad with my old axes... :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thanks Rik, yeah it makes things so easy and keeps it all together, I do liek that cotton roll.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE