URGENT tech help needed with windows explorer and word 2007

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 14, 2012
uk
ok so im in another fight with tech so please help

ive copied loads photos into a folder on my windows 7 computer and now it wont let me drag them around to arrange them? instead it wants to think it smart by arranging them alphabetickly :( so how how can i arrange them

also why does the tool bar of my word 2007 look like this and how can i make it look like normal?

image002_zps34671802.jpg

Thanks so much im eternally great full for you all being here! :D

Last edited:

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
You could try to see in the right top corner of the folder and select 'sort by -- file-type'. Since they are all the same file-type the name-order might not matter anymore. I guess the default-setting is that is sorts by file-name. If this doesn`t work you could always assign numbers to the beginning of your file-names so that it arranges them by those, and this would allow you to order them how you want. I personally begin the name of my pictures always with the date: YYYYMMDD, so that you create a list of decreasing numbers as your pictures get older. Does that make sense or don`t I explain myself well?

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
It looks like it's been set up for low resoloution or for visually impeard users, that's possibly one reason the ribbon looks odd.

If you want later on today I can set up a remote support session and take a look for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE