Unused Snugpac Jungle Hammock & DD 4x4 tarp for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
as the title:
Never been slept in , only set it up the once for the photo's!

I bought it for yet another Scottish canoe trip, that didn't happen in Spring this year, but if and when I do get to Scotland canoeing in future, I'll be tenting only
wink.gif

surprisingly ( for me, with a "proper" bad back) it was very comfortable
biggrin.gif

The net is built in, with full length zip along the side. Only weighs 790g all up and everything you need is in the neat little, built in stuff sac on the side. The whole thing comes in a zipped carry case thing, with full and complete instructions.

all the details: http://www.outdoorgb.com/p/Snugpak_J...FW3KtAodIkMAKQ

I'm looking for £32 inc postage for this on its own please.

Next; An unused DD "4x4" tarp in olive green, again bought for a "fantasy island" trip that never was. I've no photo's of this as I've never taken any! I set the thing up in the garden once to check it out and then put it away again
biggrin.gif

4 mtrs by 4mtrs a supremely versatile piece of kit, whether used with a hammock or just on it's own, particularly when wild camping
whistle.gif

details:http://www.ddhammocks.com/product/ta...-group-shelter

I'm asking for £38.50 inc postage for this on its own please.

If you want both together, I'll take £70 all in
smile.gif

please pm to secure

any questions please feel free

cheers

Steve

ps: postage included to UK Mainland only-any where else-we'll have to see!
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What did you think to the Snugpak Steve? I saw the prototype when Ian was testing them but not seen one since.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just spotted this Rich, sorry for the delay replying.

Well to be honest, the day we took the photo's was the only time the thing was ever set up!

It was comfortable, light weight and easy to pack away and the net was excellent for the tiny little midges.

If I'd used it, I'd have replaced the two lengths of knotted paracord used for slinging it, with webbing.

Otherwise, it seemed okay.

Oh and I was also going to swap the paracord lines used for suspending the net with 3mm shock cord too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE