Uncle ray

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Anyone know which brand of toilet paper he uses? I'd love to be able to say to swmbo ... "We NEED this bog roll.....its the bushcrafters holy Grail .....we must have it cause ray uses it........

Come on, tha knows where this thread comes from :D....,.

Does anyone know what,ray was wearing /using blah blah blah

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
No-one knows which bog paper Ray uses as it is so well camouflaged that it just blends into the landscape!
It's rumoured that it is specially woven in a tiny village in the rainforests of Finland but who knows for sure?
Simon

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I'm fairly new on here but :lmao:. I could guess a bit of Ray bashing, but it is funny.

No association with them, but I do buy from Woodlore. The staff are really helpful and the service is great. Plus as you say, he could brand toilet paper and it would sell, so the prices they charge are decent for of the stuff they sell IMHO

slingback

Jan 10, 2013
Highlands
Or it could be just a bit of gentle joshing and leg pulling with no malice intended. I am surprised you thought otherwise.

I don't belive its that simple, I am just interested in where this feelings come from, is it to do with the person them selves, or directed at the membership here asking the question?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I don't belive its that simple, I am just interested in where this feelings come from, is it to do with the person them selves, or directed at the membership here asking the question?

Slingback,

It maybe comes from the carefull observation that every time Mr. Mears or Mr. Grylls apears on telly that there is a quick flurry of posts asking the details of all they use/wear. Plus there's a healthy sense of humour/satire amoungst the members.

Although I did notice that no-one asked what knots he was using when he trapped Gio Compario in the recent Go Compare advert. Shurley shome mishtake.

Gooatboy.

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
reeling-smiley.gif
wind up.png

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
So is this just jealousy? or annoyance just because somone is interested in what another person uses?

I think when you have been here a little longer you will realise that most people couldnt give a damn what others use unless out of interest. Most people are more than happy to use what they can afford or are happy with.
If you know anything about the person who made the OP you will realise it is tongue in cheek.

slingback

Jan 10, 2013
Highlands
I think when you have been here a little longer you will realise that most people couldnt give a damn what others use unless out of interest. Most people are more than happy to use what they can afford or are happy with.
If you know anything about the person who made the OP you will realise it is tongue in cheek.

No need to be narky chap, and I have been reading here long enough. I'm just interestedin why the need to poke Fun at others.

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I'm just interestedin why the need to poke Fun at others.

Why not?

It happens regularly on these pages and times without number on a daily basis across the globe.

It's an integral part of humour in many societies, and the ability to laugh at one's self or stand being laughed at is cosidered by many to be a mark of the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE