Ultimate Survival Technologies Strike Force Fire Starter £17 BNIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
strike_force_orange_thumb.jpg
The patented StrikeForce® is an exceptional all-weather flint based fire starting system. The system offers you an all-in-one compact, durable package, with a special alloy flint bar, hardened steel striker, and revolutionary WetFire™ tinder. And best of all, you can get over 4,000 strikes out of a single StrikeForce FireStarter!

When you scrape the striker down the high performance flint material you generate a spark three times as hot as a standard match which will easily ignite any dry tinder material. Or, you can use the included WetFire™ tinder which burns at more than 1,300 degrees. We challenge you to find a better non-toxic, odorless tinder that actually burns longer when wet! You won’t find it.

When conditions are at their worst you can count on StrikeForce® to make you a warming fire. It also is a safe and easy lighter for your backpacking stoves or barbecues.

At less than four ounces, a StrikeForce® is an essential when you’re putting together a survival kit, gathering your camping gear, or even if you just plan to go hiking. A StrikeForce® fire starter should be in the pocket of everyone who does anything outdoors. The StrikeForce® is proud to be made in the U.S.A.

The name "StrikeForce" is registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, No. 5,279,628

1 x orange SPF
2 x black

£17 delivered to UK address
Paypal only ta.

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
The ferro rod is about 11.3mm in diameter, and about 40.5mm protrudes from the handle. The striker is 9.5mm x 1.9mm and about 29mm protrudes although there's as much again in the handle.

I measured mine. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE