Tv casting call for any one interested ….

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
To be fair, it's a bit of a standing joke that most users of that particular forum have never been anywhere near a Patrol Base so they'd have been lucky to find anyone interested anyway ...

Seeing as I don't intend to apply for Ashley Banjo's street crew anytime soon, I might apply to get my 15 minutes of fame on a desert island instead?

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
The clothes you are stood in and 'a small survival pack' will be issued.

Unfortunately, I have had to drop out of the selection process for this because I was unable to get 5 weeks off work ... very disappointed as it will be a genuine challenge for the lads who are selected to go.

I had a nice chat with one of the production team and so I knew that I was applying for all the right reasons and had a good chance of getting out there.

Thanks to Woody for signposting it; and good luck to anyone else still in the running, look forward to seeing how the lucky 12 lads get on when it's screened in 2014.

Hagrid

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2013
North Devon
I hope nobody on here is daft enough to sign up for this, we had this a few times on other forums i'm on. the thing to realise is they are there to make a tv programme NOT to make anyone look good, if they can edit it to make someone look a prat they will, its all about ratings and nothing else, don't be a sucker!!!

nettles150390

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
High Melton, Doncaster
i wonder why people are soo worried about looking a prat, you can do that well enough on a night out after a few beers you dont need to be on tv to do it. and just think of the expirence though, getting to go to a desert island to try to survive

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
Mate, they are not looking for zombie-slaying jungle ninjas, they want 12 average blokes to have the trip of a lifetime by meeting the challenge of surviving.

You've missed the deadline now anyway.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Perhaps they should have added "Paranoid Preppers need not apply" ? At least their 'opsec' integrity is maintained that way :lmao:

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Has anyone who applied ,heard anything`Positive` back from them yet ?? The thought of a `freebie` holiday on a tropical island early next year certainly sounds good from where i`m sitting ,no matter how much a prat they make me look :) :) , wish i applied now :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE