Triclimate Jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 10, 2012
Bognor Regis
Hi there,

I'm looking for a decent Triclimate jacket, just for mooching about in outdoors, I hate getting cold and wet (As I'm sure everyone does)

Any reccomendations?
I've seen a nice one in Cotswolds... Unsure.

Thanks,

CraftyAndy

Roy

Nov 19, 2008
Liverpool
I take it your talking about The North Face triclimate. I have one of these but at the end of the day triclimate just relates to the ability of the garment to cope with various conditions.
Any fleece/waterproof como does the same thing i.e fleece only waterproof only or cobined for warmth and waterproof.
It is nice during the winter to be able to zip the both together for convienience. I did get mine from Cotswold Outddors but be aware of the price i got mine for £120 (20% BCU discount at certain times of the year)

Roy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Where the flip do people dream up these names, 'Triclimate':lmao:

As Roy said, get a '3 in 1' , been called 3 in 1 for several decades to my knowledge...Triclimate :lmao: I've heard the lot the lot now...in the words of Inspector Blake "Made my day that has" :lmao::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE