Tree of life pendants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

Well, since my now ex boss kindly decided to terminate my contract last week, I have had lots more time to do my jewellery :) I decided to try out some new tree pendant designs. All pendants are £35 including postage and all come on a sterling silver chain ( 16, 18 or 20 inches. Longer lengths can be provided at a small extra cost).

First up is sterling silver and peridot and measures 40x30mm.

bede6a4a.jpg

Next up is sterling silver and labradorite and measures 35mm. This is quite difficult to photograph as the colours change depending on the light. I tried to catch to some of the blue flashes but most of it looked green outside :)

9u7uzune.jpg

This one is sterling silver with moonstone and rock crystal, measuring 40x30mm.

ra4uzysu.jpg

And lastly two shades of amethyst, measuring approx. 35mm.

y8epa4a3.jpg

yqe9u5yh.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Last edited:

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
If anyone is contemplating one of these, I previously purchased one from Rachael and it was superb and my wife loved it. I have since then had over pieces from her and they have all been fab and earnt me many many brownie points with the mrs : )

Great work and at great prices too considering the amount of work that must go into them.

No affiliation just a very happy customer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE