Traded

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Well, cant follow your link, as im not a member of BB. So dont know the dimensions or what its made out of...:rolleyes:

Flav

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2013
West sussex
The handle is amboyna burl with red fiber liners
The handle is 7cm
Blade 5cm, 3mm thick 01 tool steel
If you would like more pics I can take some more
Hope this helps
Thanks Chris

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Thankyou. I've got something Im considering offering, but not sure if I want to part with it. I'll think on it and pm you.

Flav

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2013
West sussex
The knife cost me £115 less than 3 months ago but I have it up on B/B FOR £80 so trades need to be around this £90 mark, but it will go to a new home for less if something really takes my fancy.
Looking for folding knives and know have it in my head that I fancy having a go with some sort of bow so let me know what you have.
Thanks Chris

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
I might have an American flat bow going spare, it's not a compound though, if the rain ever stops I can dig it out and send a picture.

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
I've taken a couple of pictures, but having no joy with posting pictures (so can you pm me and email address), I've an American flat bow but also (and you might prefer) a take down hunting recurve bow.
If you weren't interested then I might well look to move it on anyway (strung it to take pictures but that was only 2nd time in 1.5-2yrs! fires straight and true, sent a few off just to make sure :eek:

http://s840.photobucket.com/user/Woodshack17/media/2014-02-08094100_zps86a9745b.jpg.html

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE