trade items part two - pocket knives<AK slngsht survival kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I have the following items up for Trade

3.jpg

First up i have a little survival kit I'd started to put together but have ince changed direcction. Based on a WW1 replica cloth bandoleer it includes the following items, fire kit, fishing kit, survival blanket, - still still enough room to add other items

I'll also add any odds and sods I have scattered around - cant be more specific than that untll i clear out the shed
Trade value in the region of £20
1-1.jpg

Next up I have a smallholder sling shot pretty much unused, lovely piece of kit that realy should go to a better home, comes complete with the ammo pouch pictured and a supply of lead shot (pouch is full) Trade value in the region of £30 GONE

Next i have 2 Vintage, USA made Buck 703 'COLT' knives - lovely little folders but they arn't getting used
the one with the buck shield is from 1991 the other is 2000
trade value in the region of £25 each

2-1.jpg

VIC Alox SAK farmer with leather belt pouch (large belt loop, firesteel loop, vintage look - firesteel not icluded)
Trade value in the region of £25

P1000268.jpg

so what am looking for

Scout pocket knife - any make considered - as lon=g as its SAK like and similar in size to an ALOX SAK

Vintage (or replca) brass pocket compass in a pocket watch style

Tomahawk or smal belt hatchet

Marbles/everdry matchcase ( vintage not the new one made in china)

Vintage camping equipment

Dont be put off by the trade value that was added to cover other forum rules.....

due to work I can only post stuff out at weekends

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
if you are interested I will swap you the cowboy canteen and an opinel for the catty catty ammo pouch???
I have the following items up for Trade

3.jpg

First up i have a little survival kit I'd started to put together but have ince changed direcction. Based on a WW1 replica cloth bandoleer it includes the following items, fire kit, fishing kit, survival blanket, - still still enough room to add other items

I'll also add any odds and sods I have scattered around - cant be more specific than that untll i clear out the shed
Trade value in the region of £20
1-1.jpg

Next up I have a smallholder sling shot pretty much unused, lovely piece of kit that realy should go to a better home, comes complete with the ammo pouch pictured and a supply of lead shot (pouch is full) Trade value in the region of £30

Next i have 2 Vintage, USA made Buck 703 'COLT' knives - lovely little folders but they arn't getting used
the one with the buck shield is from 1991 the other is 2000
trade value in the region of £25 each

2-1.jpg

VIC Alox SAK farmer with leather belt pouch (large belt loop, firesteel loop, vintage look - firesteel not icluded)
Trade value in the region of £25

P1000268.jpg

so what am looking for

Case Jr Scout (pref vintage pref stag scales) - other makes an option but needs to be about the size of a vic alox SAK and must inculde the leather Punch/Awl postioned as a main blade

opinel no12 folding saw - not much to add realy but if it comes witth a pouch all the better

Vintage (or replca brass pocket compass in a pocket watch style

Tomahawk or smal belt hatchet

other vintage/rusti our door items - candle holders, waterbottles wool or leather tiems

pics up soon

due to work I can only post stuff out at weekends

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
all items still avalible

open to trade for stag handled firesteels and stag pocket knives in general - but pref edc and vintage

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
All items still avalible but thanks for all the PM's

I've updated the wanted list - i realise the vintage outdoors stuff was a little unclear - I'm realy after camping kit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE