Trade: A Jacket for a Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
Hi all,

Bit of a tall order - I am looking to trade a green Berghaus Cornice IA Goretex Jacket in size XXL for a similar windproof/waterproof/breatheable jacket in DARK BLUE (I need a decent coat for work, as I spend a great deal of time on an airfield and am looking for something to match my works' uniform).
Open to anything in Goretex, Ventile, eVent etc as long as it's breathable.
Trade value for the Cornice IA with Spectrum is £150

Berghaus Cornice IA (Goretex) with Spectrum IA polar fleece - XXL

The Cornice IA has two handwarmer pockets, inside OS map pocket and roll away hood with stiffened peak. It is also interactive and can have a compatible fleece zipped inside - I am including my Spectrum IA fleece with it.

No pictures of the Spectrum IA as its inside the Cornice.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Many thanks for your help.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If no one gets back to you on this, there are really good unused RAF ground crew goretex sets for sale for under £30. No hood though since they're supposed to be worn with a 'cover' / hat. I bought a set for HWMBLT and made a hood from a nearly matching blue goretex remnant, but anything waterproof would do, and waterproof fabric can be bought very cheaply indeed.

Like this, but you'll need to do an internet trawl to find an Army surplus store rather than the inflated ebay prices I think. I got a jacket and trousers for around this price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Grade-1-B...taria_LE&var=510118441553&hash=item4ac4c73ba9

cheers,
M

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
Thanks for the info, Toddy. Ironically when I retired from the RAF last year, I handed my blue issue goretex back to stores, as I didn't think I'd have a need for it anymore. When I'm back in work I'll have a chat with the storeman and see if I can blag one from him.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE